You can submit your enquiry below or alternatively please call Jane Tosetti, the Admissions Manager to discuss your child's particular requirements in more detail.

Mrs Jane Tosetti
Admissions & Marketing Manager
Newland House School
Waldegrave Park

t: 020 8865 1305

Admissions Enquiry Form

Special Educational Needs or Disabilities

Parents of prospective pupils must notify the school of any special educational needs or disabilities in advance of registration and must discuss with the school what adjustments could be made to accommodate their child. The school may request a full report from a doctor or educational psychologist to help determine whether it can properly fulfil its legal and moral responsibilities to the child and its contractual duties to the parents. In particular, the school will do all it reasonably can to ensure that the child can, with reasonable adjustments, access the curriculum, whether in the classroom or through other means.

Children with English is an Additional Language (EAL)

The school may admit children for whom English is an Additional Language (EAL) if, on initial assessment, it deems them able, with appropriate support, to benefit from the mainstream curriculum. The school must feel confident that it will be able to educate and develop the prospective pupil to the best of their potential and in line with the general standards achieved by their peers, to ensure that there is every chance that they will have a complete, happy and successful school career and emerge as confident, well-educated and well-rounded children.

Children will need to be assessed and any offer of a place may be subject to parents providing additional assistance in the home environment to support their learning of English, which may be through an external professional.